How Unpaid can help with your Corona file at the bank
Unfortunately, Corona has caused problems for the Belgian economy. For more than 2 months the economy was almost completely at a standstill. Moreover, it seems that the restart will be a long- term job.
In order to support entrepreneurs, the government has developed a "financial bazooka" in consultation with the financial sector. The aim of this is to support healthy companies that get into difficulties due to the corona outbreak.
The support by the authorities will be based on three pillars:
- Deferment of capital repayments on loans already in progress.
- (Bridging) loans up to 12 months.
- (Bridging) loans up to 3 years for small SMEs.
- Federal guarantee scheme: The government will guarantee 75% of the credit granted in this framework.
In order to be eligible for these support measures, it is clear that you will have to go to your bank with a substantiated file. It is important in this type of situation that you have substantiated the requested credit, but that you have also taken the necessary steps to keep your funding need to a minimum.
- What efforts have you made to retain as much turnover as possible?
- What have you done to reduce your costs where possible?
- Do you have a clear picture of your financial position and burn rate?
- What efforts have you made to improve your own liquidity?
On this last point, Unpaid is brought into the spotlight. Collecting unpaid invoices is one of the most efficient methods of improving your cash position. If you can clearly show in your file to the bank that you have worked on this, for example via Unpaid, this will certainly be to your advantage when they are assessing the file.
Do you have unpaid invoices? Then submit them quickly and efficiently via our website. Would you first like to find out why we can collect so much more efficiently than traditional players in our market? We are happy to help you on +32 9 396 34 00. Would you prefer us to call you? Via our calendar, select when this would suit you best.